Entertainment Centre Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
£20,000 - £25,000 (Depending on Experience)
Our client is a world leading attraction partner for skill games and amusements across the globe.
Working with some of the most well-known and respected organisations in the theme park, visitor attraction and leisure sectors, our client is utilised as a partner to provide unrivalled skill games and arcade machines that enhance the guest experience and build in-attraction spend.
- To ensure the efficient day to day running of all site arcade operations.
- Review arcade takings and machine performance on a daily basis with particular emphasis on security.
- Maintain a close liaison at all times with your management team communicating company information/changes in procedure as and when required. Ensure any unresolved problems are dealt with satisfactorily.
- To ensure that cash collections are carried out accurately and securely; and in line with agreed procedure with Park, whilst adhering to Company procedures.
- Conduct regular random checks of floats, keys, stock and vouchers as well as weekly and period checks.
- Ensure that staffing ratios are observed and improved, whilst maintaining operational objectives. To be prepared to cover reasonable additional hours where appropriate staff are absent.
- Motivation of staff to contribute to the maximum efficiency in the day to day running of the site. Ensure a good working environment is established, in order to obtain the maximum commitment of staff.
- Monitor individual staff that report to you, by accompanying and reviewing them in the performance of their duties on a regular basis. Ensure documentation submitted by yourself and staff who report to you, is accurate, complete and submitted on time.
- To undertake appropriate disciplinary action, in accordance with company policy and procedures with prior guidance from Senior Management and in consultation with the HR Manager.
- To create and encourage a welcoming atmosphere aimed at all ages within the arcade; acknowledging and greeting customers wherever possible.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a world leading company in this field, to apply for the role please forward an up to date copy of your CV and cover letter to
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here