Currently we are recruiting for an Electrical biased Maintenance Engineer to work in a manufacturing environment based in Birmingham. The successful candidate will work as part of the maintenance team reporting directly to the maintenance manager.
• Help operate and maintain the Shift and /or on-call systems to provide cost effective and quality maintenance and repair service keeping the plant and services in constant production.
• Promoting co-operation and versatility. Ensuring a 'can do’ approach at all times.
• Ensuring acceptable standards of productivity and workmanship including 3rd parties undertaking works on site.
• Maintenance and capital works projects to ensure they are carried out to schedule and quality.
• Keeping such plans and records as are appropriate.
• Observing statutory and other relevant requirements, in particular those related to health and safety.
• Ensuring that decontamination plant and equipment and services at the facility is maintained and tested in good time in compliance with statutory requirements
• Maintain an up to date Planned Preventative Maintenance system.
• Liaising with other disciplines throughout the unit and other local decontamination units.
• Provide assistance to all aspects of engineering services including the repair and replacement of all plant, equipment and site services.
• Comply with the regulations of the Medical Devices Agency whose objective is to protect the public
• Act in a professional manner at all times in order to promote a positive image of the company.
• Salary up to 29K + Overtime + On call Bonus
• Monday - Friday (standard day shift 37.5 hours)
• Overtime (Paid at time and a half any hours worked after 37.5 hours and Saturdays. Sundays are double time)