Games Artist - AFter Effects skills essential
Game Artist/Animator required in our London Bridge offices to aid in the creation original artwork, animations and designs for new games on multiple platforms (Mobile & Web), as well as add value in the conceptual and design process of various projects.
Playtech Casino is part of the Playtech family producing profitable, exciting gambling and betting games for top casino and platform providers. Our games portfolio includes sport simulation, fruit machines, poker, casino, non-branded and branded slots such as Rubiks and War of the Worlds. We pride ourselves on creating innovative, exciting and fun products and are constantly working with new technology and adding different formats to our portfolio every year.
- Work with the Art and Product departments on new game concepts/designs
- After receiving art assets, the graphic designer alters, edits and adds to these assets to create the final implementation of the game ready graphics for both Desktop and Mobile.
- Create wireframe screens, mock-ups and storyboards for new product features.
- The role will include producing animated mock ups of games in development; working with After Effects. During this process the designers creates bespoke FX animations using After Effects and trapcode particular.
- Prepping and packaging final artwork for developers.
- Project ownership - providing a level of quality and consistency throughout a project’s development life.
- Participates in R&D of new techniques to implement into production pipeline
- All round excellence in design and digital illustration.
- Experience and understanding with 2D Animation and Illustration.
- Ability to generate quick concepts.
- Excellent experience with Adobe Photoshop and After Effects.
- Familiar with trapcode particular.
- Understanding of multi-platform development.
- Interest in the gambling industry (online or offline)
- Experience of interface and game design
- Experience creating mobile games
This is a great opportunity to join an agile and creative team that brings our games to life. The team works on variety of different projects and two days are never the same.
A Bit About The Office
Playtech Casino’s fundamental approach is to deliver the highest quality gaming experience for the player whilst delivering a profitable game for our customers. We want our employees to enjoy their work and to develop their skills as much as possible, and we cultivate a company culture of working hard and playing hard. This positive, progressive attitude shows up in the final quality of everything we produce. In our London Bridge office, we have everything from an Xbox, Wii and VR to a pool table to inspire and encourage ideas through creative play.
If you are an ambitious, creative thinker we want to hear from you! Please apply with your CV and portfolio
Here at Playtech, we strive to constantly innovate - adding new applications and functionality to our already impressive product suite. You will find yourself working alongside some of the most talented professionals in the industry, with all of them consistently delivering quality work to ensure our brand remains at the forefront of the gaming industry.
Playtech is a leading software provider for online gaming operators and can be positively considered as one of the pioneers of the worldwide online and land-based gaming industry. Company's business portfolio consists of the most prominent names in the business, including Bet365, William Hill, PaddyPower, Gala, Coral, Betclic, Winner, Betfair, Poker770, etc. Behind the eminent success of Playtech's products and services there are around 5,000 people located in 14 countries, the majority of whom are engaged in research and development of current and future gaming technologies.
Playtech is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applicants
Unless otherwise instructed, we will retain your details on file for 6 months in accordance with the data protection act