Commercial Finance Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
An internationally known design consultancy are looking for a Senior Finance Manager to report straight to the CFO/COO and MD.
This role will partner with Client Management, New Business and Senior Management to help with Financial decisions on behalf of the business. This will be an operational and commercial role and the team need someone who can challenge and question decisions to really make a difference.
- Review and finalise all KPI and dashboard reporting
- Write and compile monthly commentary on Operations performance
- Support production of quarterly forecast and annual plans
- Review working capital reporting
Work with client teams to:
- Set, monitor and report on pitch investment budgets
- Forecast and monitor job profitability, intervening where appropriate to maximise profitability
- Forecast and monitor individual utilisation, working with discipline heads to achieve balanced demand on resource
- Review freelancers for tax status
- Calculating and reviewing rate cards
- Supporting client management with pricing decisions
- Supporting MD/CFO on contractual negotiations
- Working with HR team to ensure inter-office relocations are properly treated for tax purposes
This is a fun and vibrant agency and are looking for someone who will be able to fit in with the culture and work well within the team.
Only successful candidates will be contacted