Building Surveyor with 4 years PQE
Leading Chartered Surveyors are looking to recruit a Building Surveyor to their Building Consultancy team in Northamptonshire due to an increase in workload. Covering work throughout the UK in their offices they have a strong reputation locally and nationally.
You will be primarily focussed on commercial building surveying in this role and will be travelling throughout the country including London. The role will be office based with office support, you will be required to manage client relationships, fee quotes, arrange appointments and to meet deadlines under your own initiative.
You will be required to have experience in the follow areas:
- RICS registered with at least 4 years PQE
- Schedules of Condition
- Preparation and negotiation of schedule of dilapidations
- Assessment of rebuild cost for insurance purposes
- Project Management
- Party Wall Act
- Pre-acquisition Building Surveys
- Planned maintenance programmes
- Some residential knowledge will be desirable
The salary on offer will be reflective of the successful applicants experience and level of qualification