Head of Business Development
Our client, a leading (global) player in a video based solution, is looking for a driven, focused and experienced Business Development professional to help lead the charge in expanding their presence in the UK market.
So who is the employer & who might be the right candidate for the role?
Simply put, they're an organisation offering a market-leading explainer video solution. Their ability to bring to life a clients offering through engaging and creative story telling sets them apart from others and as such, their growth in the UK has spiralled over the last 4 years.
Some of their existing customers include the likes of Sainsbury’s, BP, Kellogg’s, Marks & Spencer, BMW, E.ON and The Royal Mail Group.
As their Head of UK Business Development, you will have the unique opportunity to not only nurture this existing customer base but also to prospect, qualify and generate new relationships with other, similar organisations.
Your main objective will be to develop a sales and marketing strategy, which will shape the future growth of the UK business as a whole.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter and be able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple channels including networking, email marketing, LinkedIn, telephone and field based sales activity.
The main day-to-day responsibilities:
- Develop and execute a Sales Plan to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- Prospect, educate and qualify new leads to create sales
- Manage a pipeline of sales opportunities, including forecasting monthly revenues
- Create and deliver new business presentations and online demos
- Build a successful team from the ground up - define the sales process, train and nurture new talent and deliver outstanding results.
Requirements - Ideally you will bring:
- 4 - 5 years successful new business sales experience
- Experience selling a video or E-learning product to Blue-chip organisations
- Experience of the sales process from prospecting to close
- Ability to build and manage a team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional presentation skills with the ability to present confidently and negotiate with senior stakeholders
- A consultative based approach to selling a unique and innovative product
All the obvious package benefits are included and this really is an incredible opportunity to take ownership for the growth of the UK division of an established, successful global business.
For the right person, the basic salary will be in the region of £45,000 to £50,000 with additional commission based earning potential.
To be considered click the apply button today and send us a copy of your CV and we will be in touch.