Senior Marketing Executive
- Working for a leading media, publishing and event brand
- B2B marketing targeting the retail sector
- Aim to drive B2B corporate subscriptions through digital marketing effort
- Working with leading marketing technology platforms - Marketo and Salesforce CRM
- Mix of strategic campaign planning and tactical execution
- Utilise a content marketing strategy to drive website traffic and ultimately inbound leads
The Role: The Senior Marketing Executive position will take responsibility for driving leads to the sales team through a content-lead marketing approach. Working with editorial and market experts the Senior Marketing Executive will be responsible for writing, curating and commissioning content (whitepapers, blog posts, video, interviews, webinars) to target new and existing subscribers. The company have recently integrated Marketo and Salesforce to their tech-stack and will expect any incoming marketer to have used similar tools. The successful candidate will be commercially focused, analytical and good with numbers. This is a great opportunity to join a marketing-lead, forward thinking organisation.
Responsibilities for the position of Senior Marketing Executive include:
- Creating marketing strategy to support business goals of increasing customer acquisition and retention
- Support in moving the business reliance on email marketing to a more rounded digital marketing approach
- Utilising marketing technology (Marketo and Salesforce) to support inbound marketing
- Writing, curating and commissioning multi-form content to show the company as a leading player in their sector
- Working with the technology/product teams to create innovative landing pages for campaigns
- Use analytical tools (including google analytics) to create reports on campaign successes
- Managing external agencies (PPC and Social) to support campaign activity
To be considered for this role you must have:
- B2B Marketing experience
- Experience of working with marketing automation tools (Ideally Marketo)
- Ideally worked in a subscription marketing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for commercial, digital marketing - email, social, SEO, PPC
The Company: This established media organisation with their head office in London have a wide-ranging portfolio of products ranging from publications, online content, events, and job boards. The companies continued success is off the back of some major acquisitions and influential figures joining the business. The senior board sees the value of marketing and thus there is a really good opportunity here to build a marketing career.
The Package for Senior Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £28,000-32,000 + 10% bonus + benefits (including pension, healthcare and gym)
Location: The position of Marketing Executive will be based in the City, London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.