We are recruiting for enthusiastic Payroll Administrator to join a dedicated Payroll Team where you will undertake a variety of duties including end to end paroll, data input, dealing with queries on the telephone and by correspondence, where excellent communication skills are important.
In this role you will assist with carrying out the payroll administration and you will be introduced to a variety of payroll related calculations/tasks and your skills will be steadily developed in accordance with their ability and the workload and changing priorities of the organisation.
- Candidates will ideally hold a payroll qualification and have demonstrable payroll experience/knowledge.
- These are demanding roles and require individuals who are proactive, self-motivated team players who have the ability to manage a high workload in an unflustered manner with multiple strict deadlines whilst managing their own workload in order to meet these targets.
- The ability to produce work of a high standard is essential along with strong numeracy skills whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail.
- Successful candidates will be skilled at delivering excellent customer service whilst dealing with people at all levels including internal and external customers.
- The role requires an awareness of data protection and information security as confidential information will be handled on a day to day basis.
- The post requires individuals with good general IT skills and they should possess a good working knowledge of MS Office including MS Excel.
- In addition a minimum of 5 GCSE's (A to C grades) or equivalent qualifications including Mathematics and English Language are required.
I am always interested in speaking to you if you have previous experience working with Professional firm(s) of accountants, whether your experience is in a mixed accounting role or more specialised in Audit or Tax.
Please note that you will need the appropriate experience outlined in the advert derived from working within Public Practice accounting. Rekroot (UK) Ltd is a specialist accountancy practice recruitment business and I cannot consider experience gained from a commercial or industrial background.