6 days left
- Full Time
A renowned tour operator based in Central Southampton is currently looking for a travel consultant to join their well-established team. You will enjoy excellent rates of commission, free trips away so you can learn about the holidays and receive discounts on holidays for your family and friends.
The company has been established for over 38 years and aims to offer an experience that is more than just a holiday, but an experience that will be remembered! Many of the team have been with the company between 10-20 years and they take pleasure in offering advice, information and unswerving commitment to customer service.
As the Travel Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Booking tailor made holidays to worldwide destinations
- Booking all ground arrangements such as hotels, car hire and transfers
- Selling face to face and over the phone
The successful candidate for the role of Travel Consultant will:
- Have personal travel experience of Canada, New York, Florida, Las Vegas and the East Coast of America
- Have previous experience, ideally as a Travel Agent, Consultant, Advisor or have worked in reservations/customer services with some life experience.
In return the you will receive a salary of £17,000 for the first 6 months while in training. You will also receive 20 days holiday plus bank holidays. Hours of Work: 9:00-5:00, 9:00-5.30 or 10:00-6:00 Monday to Thursday and Friday finish at 5.30pm. You will also be required to work every other Saturday 9:00- 3:00pm. Central City location so easily accessible via public transport
To apply for the position click apply to send us a copy of your CV.