Multi Skilled Maintenance Team Leader
We now have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Multi skilled Maintenance Team Leader to join our fast growing and highly successful team that specialises in materials handling systems.
The Multi skilled Maintenance Team Leader is the vocal point of the resident engineering team for the customer on all automation related topics. They provide a broad based electrical, mechanical, FM and software technical ability along with a right first time mentality and a proactive approach to identifying ways to improve the site's performance.
This will be working monday - Friday on a 3 shift roation;
week 1 - 06:00-14:00
week 2- 14;00- 22:00
week 3- 22:00-06:00
Based on our customer sites, the Engineering Team Leader must represent the companies image at all times and ensure that a professional relationship with the client is developed and maintained.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum NVQ Level 2 / City and Guilds in an engineering discipline
- Previous experience of working in an operational engineering role within a similar environment
- Experience of managing small teams on a customer site
- Able to work a 4 on 4 off shift pattern (24hrs 7 till 7)
- Familiar with basic hand tools such as spanners, screwdrivers, Allen keys
- Excellent communication skills and customer focus
- Ability to work in a time critical environment Our Automation division is a market leader in this specialist industry with outstanding relationships across the UK.
Proactive Company Description
Proactive's automation team successfully appoint professionals at varying levels of seniority, from hands on engineers through to Management and Director level appointments. With a dedicated team of specialist consultants, we have a successful track record with our clients, partnering with them to cover a wide range of skill sets.
Our focus is purely on the Automation sector - with a specific focus on the following markets:
- Automated warehousing
- Parcel & postal
- Machine building
- Water, waste management & recycling
- Theme parks
If you have the above skills and wish to be considered for this position or find out more details then please contact Matthew Crate-Fox on or submit your CV to . Proactive also offer a referral scheme for successful applicants - if you know anyone that could be suited to this position then please contact Proactive with their details and if they are placed by Proactive you will receive between £100-500. *T&Cs apply
I will endeavour to contact all applicants however if you do not hear from me within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.