Debt Recovery Administrator
£17,000 - £23,000
We are currently working in partnership with a market leading FTSE business operating within a fast passed dynamic market. Due to significant growth they are looking to recruit a Debt Recovery Administrator in to their expanding finance team.
As a Debt Recovery Administrator you will maintain a highly efficient and responsive section of the finance operations centre, working in partnership to ensure that targets are met in line with service partnering agreements. You will be part of a network of driven individuals working in an environment of continuous improvement and training and development.
Ultimately the role focuses on liaising with third party debt recovery agencies/solicitors, whilst also communicating and managing relationships with senior internal stakeholders.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Administrate the debt recovery process and chase debt on accounts referred by the credit control team
- To be the first point of contact for debt recovery processes with third parties, whilst also liaising with senior business partners
- Ensure all the necessary information and paperwork is collected in line with Service Partnering Agreements, whilst ensuring compliance with agreed KPIs and targets
- To issue county court summons for small claims in line with the department's standard operating procedures
- Conduct and present month reports to senior managers/ board members to update on progress and any developments
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have experience in a similar debt recover role with extensive credit control knowledge
- Previous experience in legal proceedings and insolvency would be preferred
- Be able to demonstrate a strong client focus who seeks to understand and develop commercial relationships
- Be organised and efficient with the ability to prioritise workloads
- Be assertive and have strong communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office with intermediate Excel ability
How to Apply
To apply to this position, please do so online, attaching your CV detailing your current remuneration package quoting job reference 370381.