Payroll Supervisor, Fixed Term Contract, Manchester, £25,000 - £31,000
Large, Public Sector, organisation looking to recruit a Senior Payroll Officer to join their busy payroll team.
Reporting directly to the payroll manager your role as the payroll supervisor will include duties such as:
- Providing support for the team leader and payroll manager
- Helping supervise payroll team
- Ensuring accurate and timely payment of salaries and pensions
- Employee expenses
- Oversee admin of starters, leavers and other contractual changes
- Ensure all transactional processes are executed on time, with high levels of accuracy
- Reconciling data
- Maintenance of employee data
To apply for this payroll supervisor position you must have previously worked in a similar role and be available to start work immediately.
- Flexible working hours
- Great working environment
- Competitive salary