SEN Teacher required ASAP in Hillingdon
5 days left
- Full Time
Prospero Teaching is looking for a SEN Primary School Teacher in the Hillingdon area
About the school
• Specialist school for children with ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorder), MLD (Moderate Learning Difficulties) and SLD (Severe Learning Difficulties).
• There is a high student:staff ratio, meaning each student has a detailed individual educational plan and has access to specialised support from a range of professionals.
• The focus in this school is on individualised education for each student. The teacher must have strong differentiation skills and be able to deploy a wide range of support staff effectively.
• Has a specialised "Thematic Department" in which the successful teacher will be working
The successful SEN Teacher will
• Start on June 10th on a full time basis and remain at the school for 2 terms, with the possibility of that being extended to 1 year
• Be passionate about working with young people with a variety of needs which must be catered for
• Preferably have previous experience of working with children who have SEN statements
The ideal Teaching Assistants will
• Be eligible to work in the UK and hold a current DBS or be willing to process one
• Be driven, dedicated and hard-working
• Be able to provide two current work-based, child related references
• Preferably have any of these:
• Team teach training
• SEND experience
At Prospero Teaching we bring the best teaching jobs in the U.K. and London to newly qualified & experienced teachers, matching the right school to your specific needs. Whether you want to work as a Science Teacher in London or a Physical Education Teaching Assistant in Manchester the possibilities are endless. Since 2000 we’ve been helping teachers from many countries including Canada, Belgium, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and so on. Find the teaching job you’ve been dreaming of.