Our client, a well established, successful and highly reputable IFA practice is looking for a Paraplanner to join their team.
- Report writing (life, pensions and investments)
- Comprehensive research in the market place
- Working closely with consultants in preparing relevant work
- Meet with product providers as and when required
- Liaise with clients directly as and when required
- Prepare alternative scenarios for consideration in preparing client reports
Candidates must have experience of working as a Paraplanner and be a competent user of 1st Software.
The role requires a proactive individual willing to undertake varied tasks in a growing company.
The successful candidate will be confident and constructive in sharing their ideas and will be suitably rewarded.
Candidates will ideally have achieved Diploma Status.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please contact Karen Halliday