Internal Sales Executive English 1 European language
6 days left
- Full Time
My client, a leading worldwide manufacturer of adhesive materials, is seeking an experienced and sales-driven INTERNAL SALES EXECUTIVE to join their increasing successful and vibrant team at their UK Head Office in Tameside, Greater Manchester. Salary of £28,000 - £30,000 (plus commission) working 8am-4pm/9am-5pm (mon-fri).
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants MUST be fluent in English and at least 1 of the following languages: French, German, Italian OR Spanish.
Reporting directly into the Sales Desk Manager you will be responsible for growing the sales activity of new and existing clients within the European market space. As part of a fast paced and rewarding environment your duties will include:
- Research and develop new potential accounts via internet research, business to business calls and other media.
- Existing account management
- Organise call plan to achieve daily, weekly and monthly targets
- Monitor and asses market for trends and opportunities
- Open new potential accounts through business to business (B2B) calls and research
- Follow up calls and develop accounts
- Issue pro active offers from stock and incoming stock
- Displaying a high level of customer service skills
- Promote promotional plan and new product launches
- Maintain relationships with accounts established
- Monitor and record progress of each account on a company database system
- Weekly & Monthly rolling report to Sales Director on progress
- Liaising with internal departments to achieve satisfactory service levels for client requirements.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.