CAD Technician Interior Design
Small interior design studio in Marylebone are looking for a CAD Technician to come on board and help with their projects. They cover high-end residential and hospitality projects, mostly bars and restaurants. They are known for their clean and contemporary style.
The role will be working with the rest of the studio to help support with CAD drawings. You will be drawing up and amending as and when needed.
You must have/ be:
- Strong understanding of AutoCAD, as well as knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite,
- Knowledge of UK building regulations and standards,
- Creative flair,
- Confidently present and explain ideas to clients and also colleagues,
- High attention to detail,
- Good time keeping abilities, in order to balance work on several projects at a time,
- Excellent team working skills,
- 2-3 years' experience minimum, working as a CAD technician within hospitality design in the UK.
This position is looking to offer an annual salary between £30,000 and £32,000. For this, you must have the minimum 2 years' experience and prior experience as a CAD technician on bars and restaurants projects in the UK.
Your portfolio ought to demonstrate your strong technical abilities, working for prestigious design studios in London. This role is ideal for someone looking to join a small team, where you can fast track your career and take on lots of responsibility for a truly design-oriented studio.