Accountant/ Assistant Accountant in Harrogate required for a reputable, well established business based in Harrogate.
This is an all round Accountant role where you will have ownership of your own work in this this successful, prestigious business. You will be involved in both Financial and Management accounts production. You will ideally be a part qualified or a finalist Accountant who is studying ACCA,CIMA,ACA or similar. The role is based in Harrogate so is easily accessible for people travelling from North Leeds, North Bradford, Wetherby, Ripon and knaresborough. This is a 12 month contract but due to company growth realistically the role could be made permanent for the right person.
Reporting to the Financial Controller your duties will include
- The Production of Management Accounts
- Providing full financial support to the business, through the provision of financial information and analysis on key areas of company performance for both internal and external customers.
- Being fully responsible for period end P&L journals, accruals, prepayments and inter company reconciliations
- Balance Sheet reconciliations and assistance with the production of the year end audit file and statutory accounting information.
- Responsible for the production of the Budget and Re forecast information
This is an urgent requirement to start ASAP, salary up to £35,000 + benefits.
You must have current experience producing full sets of Management Accounts.
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications Brewster Pratap receive we are unable to give all applicants individual feedback on each job application. If you have not heard from one of our consultants within 2 weeks of your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.