Job Title: Stores Implementer
Location: UK Wide
IESA are an International Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) organisation managing its customers' indirect material spend via an integrated e-procurement platform. Their client list includes multinational organisations such as Astra Zeneca, Jaguar Land Rover, Premier Foods and NSG.
In 2011 IESA were brought by a private equity firm by the name of Gresham. Gresham's buyout plan is to take advantage of their growth in the outsourcing market, expand into the international market and also expanding them into new verticals. They have invested £23m for a majority stake.
IESA are headquartered in Warrington (Birchwood) with 200+ stores based across the UK they currently employ over 300 people. IESA have expanded into Ireland, Germany and most recently Italy. IESA's offering in the market place is unique and, hence the company is experiencing consistent growth. As a result we now have a fantastic opportunity for a Stores Implementer to join the business
The successful candidate will join the team of IESA Implementers who organise and set-up new IESA stores on client sites and ensure they are ready to hand-over to the operations team when IESA secure new clients (typically the timescales for new client implementation projects take between 6 and 10 weeks).
A successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a self-motivated and dynamic approach to all aspects of the role. They will exhibit a proactive attention to detail and adaptability in day to day circumstances, with a driven ownership and a strong sense of customer service.
The ideal candidate will have had previous experience within an engineering environment but must be able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of stores and inventory management.
Your duties will involve:
- Implementing IESA processes within New Client Stores Environments - setting up new stores from scratch.
- Liaising with Client Engineering teams to demonstrate IESA systems and processes in order to support and ensure the customers' needs are met.
- Verification of client stock and data for both IESA and client systems; itemising parts, cataloguing new bins, bar-coding etc.
- Organisation of stores to support the efficient day to day processes of both Client and IESA Store Personnel.
- Supporting our existing engineering stores throughout the organisation.
- Providing productive feedback on systems and processes to facilitate the constant improvements of service delivery to our Clients.
- A strong background in setting up new stores
- Experience of engineering materials, planning, stores or parts co-ordination.
- Dynamic approach to customer service and problem solving.
- Full and Valid driving licence required
- Confident user of Excel and fully competent in the day to day use of computing systems.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to show proven organisational skills
Hours of work:
08.00 to 4.30pm Monday to Friday ( Lunch 1/2 hour unpaid )
Travel throughout the UK with vehicle provided for strictly business use.
Please be aware that this role will require you to work away from home, hotel accommodation and meal allowances will be provided.