7 days left
- Full Time
Our client, a friendly, highly reputable and growing firm of independent financial advisers is seeking an Administrator to work on a 1:1 basis with the Mortgage Consultant. This is a new role due to the buoyancy of the mortgage market and heavy workload. This is a highly important role as will free the workload of the consultant for new business and existing clients.
This is a busy, demanding and varied roles and requires a bright and confident individual who can prioritise workload, multi-task and be comfortable liaising with clients, lenders, solicitors etc. Maintaining high quality and efficient service is key.
- Processing mortgage and protection paperwork and quotes
- Managing relationships with third parties such as mortgage, life and insurance companies
- Invoicing and following up to ensure payment is received on a timely basis
- Handling all incoming and outgoing communications in a professional and timely manner
- Maintaining contact, including customer relationship management database
Full training will be giving to an enthusiastic individual with administration and customer service skills. There will be a genuine opportunity of career progression here including professional qualifications and the opportunity to be a Mortgage Consultant in the future if desired.