Assessor / Trainer Business and Commerce
Training and Development officer /Assessor - Business and Commerce - London
£23,000 to £26,000 per annum
CMD Recruitment are working with one of the UK's leading training providers which is continuing to grow as an organisation, from this growth there are a number of great career opportunities.
We are currently recruiting for experienced Training & Development Officers to deliver our high standard qualifications to our Large Employer clients.
As a Training & Development Officer, you will need to advise, teach, guide and support learners to achieve their chosen qualifications on time with a high level of quality, including liaising with the employer on the progress of the learners.
You will be responsible for maintaining an effective caseload of learners through their apprenticeship journey and enable them to achieve all aspects of their apprenticeship including End Point Assessment.
Please note that this position is subject to contract award.
Salary: £23-26,000 per annum (dependent on skills & experience)
Knowledge skills & experience
The ideal candidate will be passionate about supporting learners through their development journey.
The essential requirements are:
- Assessment Qualification (TAQA L3/A1/D32/33)
- Level 3 Teaching Qualification
- NVQ Level 3 or above in Management
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English & Mathematics
- Ability demonstrate a minimum of 3 years' occupational experience in the relevant occupational area
- Level 4 or above Teaching Qualification (Cert Ed, PGCE, CTLLS or DTLLS)
- Quality Assurance Qualification (TAQA L4, V1, D34)
- NVQ Level 4 or above in Business & Commerce qualifications
- Additional Specialism Specific Qualifications
Owing to the nature of this position, any offer of employment with this employer will be subject to a satisfactory check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
As a Disability Confident and Investors in Diversity organisation, my client is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. A guaranteed interview scheme is available for applicants with a disability who meet the minimum selection criteria.