Audit and Accounts Senior Top 10
6 days left
- Full Time
Audit and Accounts senior job within Top 10 firm in Peterborough.
Hays are recruiting an ACA/ACCA qualified or part-qualified Audit Semi-Senior for a Top 10 firm in Peterborough.
The team is growing in response to an expanding and more demanding client base and this is an excellent opportunity to join this friendly, vibrant and dynamic team.
The successful candidate will become part of the audit and accounts team, which provides a wide range of audit, accounting and tax services to our clients. This is a varied role that will include undertaking audits and accounts work, both in the office and at client premises. The firm advises businesses ranging from large corporations to small family companies. In addition to commercial companies in service and manufacturing industries, we also deal with professional partnerships, financial services, entrepreneurs and charities. Our aim is to provide outstanding service in a professional and efficient manner tailored to give the client the benefit of exceptional advice and maximum added value.
You will be a passionate and enthusiastic individual with at least one year's experience in the delivery of external audit and accounting services. Ideally you will have experience of conducting and completing audit engagements across a wide range of clients, both carrying out this work and overseeing and reporting on the work of others.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a commitment to delivering a first class service to clients, and the ability to work as part of a team. A driving licence and access to transport is essential as the role involves regular travel to client premises across Cambridgeshire and surrounding area
The rewards and benefits
- You will be offered a dynamic and varied workload and excellent prospects for progression.
- Competitive salary (market rate) depending upon experience. Salary is reviewed annually.
- Paid study leave and funding for professional training.
- Extensive internal and on-the-job training.
- Paid overtime or time off in lieu.
- Group Personal Pension Scheme: under the requirements of pension auto-enrolment you will be automatically enrolled into the Group Personal Pension scheme.
- 20 days annual leave increasing to 25 days for fully qualified staff in addition to statutory bank holidays.
- Life assurance cover of four times salary.
- Eligibility for the firm's annual bonus scheme.
Please apply on line or contact Cara Whyte at Hays for more details.