Peripatetic Nurse - £17 Per Hour Paid Breaks
7 days left
- Full Time
Appoint Group Vacancy
Position: Peripatetic Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )
Location: Swansea / Llanelli
Salary: £17 per hour + Paid Breaks + Excellent benefits ( £33,000 + Per Annum!)
Hours: Full Time ( + Overtime available )
Contract type: Permanent
Further Details: We are delighted to be recruiting for an enthusiastic Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD) to work as an important team member within a three outstanding facilities in the Swansea. This exciting role offers "the best of both worlds" by matching the flexibility and variety of different facilities, and the outstanding training and progression opportunities of a single employer.
You will be involved in the day to day running, and you will have autonomy in the role to make your mark. There are genuine development and progression opportunities and this is a perfect stepping stone to higher positions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's top healthcare provider who have a fantastic range of company benefits.
Including - :
- Access to an award winning career development path, including paid training from the companies own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Profit Share Scheme
- Formal Recognition of Outstanding commitment and work.
- Childcare Vouchers - Tax and N.I efficient Scheme to provide help to parents with young children
- Retail, Holidan and Travel Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, and even Harrods
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Paid Breaks
- Stakeholder pension plan
Applicants must be RGN / RMN / RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Liam Kenny on or send a copy of your CV to