Sous Chef - Billericay
We are now recruiting for fantastic oppotunity for a Strong Sous Chef
This exciting Essex based Vacancy is perfect for a Chef looking to further their skill set. Working in a large team Team in a well established Reastaurant.
Split and straight shifts
A driving Liscence will be required for this location
You will be required to work weekends and eveings.
- Must have previously worked as a Sous Chef or higher in high volume hospitality or banqueting environments
- Previous experience within a quality fresh food environment
- Must be a well presented, conscientious team player
- Current Food Hygiene Certificate level 2 NVQ Level 2 in Catering and Hospitality or equivalent experience
- Own knives, chefs whites, and safety shoes