Executive Project and Account Manager - 16K - Central London
7 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a digital agency based in London, with over 30 years of combined experience.
Using the latest technologies and methodologies to produce class leading client solutions, whether in web design, branding or digital marketing.
The team offer expertise in all key disciplines, including visual web design, UI/UX, front end development, PPC, SEO, social media, branding and print media.
The company enjoys working alongside its clients as their digital partner, maintaining a clear objective of boosting their digital presence.
Our client is looking for an all-rounder to become a Project and Accounts Manager. The role will be working in conjunction with the leadership team to help oversee and manage its account development and project role out.
How you can expect to spend your day?
Day-to-day activities will include:
You will join the company as an executive Project and Account Manager to play an active role in the strategic development across a diverse set of business functions. Although this role is pitched for an entry level position this is a fantastic opportunity to gain high level exposure and take a full time management role by the reins.
Tasks you can expect to learn about and be responsible for include:
- Client liaison and management
- Managing the project from initial brief through to delivery
- Ensuring resource across projects
- Overseeing projects including all production elements
- Advising on materials and finishing methods
- Working closely with the workshop
- Supplier liaison and management
- Budget management and reconciliation
- Onsite management including overseeing installation
- Sustain regular contact with our clients, gathering feedback, updating on progress and generally keeping them happy.
- Manage projects from initial brief through to delivery
- Take responsibility for our project management software - allocating tasks and keeping track of all actions
- Monitor, track and report back on project timelines
Key candidate requirements for the role:
- The successful candidate will be a confident energetic and passionate individual, with a will to be open to continual personal development.
- As a key member of a dynamic and growing business, you will be happy working autonomously but also be able to think on your feet and adapt accordingly to the needs of the role at any given time.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong prioritisation skills while with a methodical approach to project planning.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and teamwork skills.
- Someone with a high attention to detail who likes to stay organised.
- Able to use own initiative, be proactive and work independently.
- Strong IT skills including understanding of Microsoft Office suites including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- HTML / CSS would be an advantage, but not essential
- The employer is not seeking a great deal of experience in this role, however is looking for an individual that is willing to get stuck in, learning and growing with the business.
What are the perks of working for this company?
- Unique opportunity to join a start-up, with the security of being backed by an established business.
- Close knit team full of entrepreneurial people.
- Very ambitious with lots of opportunity for development.
- 5 minutes’ walk from Clapham Junction train station.