5 days left
- Full Time
My client based in the Huntingdon area is recruiting for a Sales person to join their team on a full time permanent basis. Your main duties will be to maximise stock product sales to existing customers, new leads, and website customers. All of this is to be done via telephone and e-mail, while managing stock inventory.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
· 25-30 proactive calls a day to customers.
· Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims - especially managing personal time and productivity.
· Plan/manage business portfolio according to an agreed market development strategy.
· Managing levels of stock according to customer needs.
· Generating new business leads for stock according to agreed targets.
· Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
· Use customer and prospect contact activities, tools and systems and update relevant information held in these systems.
· Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
· Resolve any complaints to the mutual satisfaction of the customer and the Company.
· Communicate, liaise and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
· To estimate the costs of meeting the customers technical requirements.
· Providing a good service to the customer including ensuring samples are sent in the required manner, completion of quotations and any necessary filing and administration are carried out.
· Attend any relevant training courses and develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
· Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to Health and Safety, and Quality Management.
If you have the skills and experience listed above please send your CV to