Accounts Payable Manager
I am currently recruiting an Accounts Payable Manager role, on a 6 month fixed term contract, to be based in the City of London.
My client is a FTSE 250 Professional Services company, established over 40 years ago. Since then the business has grown to a global PLC with offices across Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the Americas.
They are a Times Top 100 Company to work for in the UK with a turnover of £600 million plus.
They are currently looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Manager on a 6 month fixed term contract.
Accounts Payable Manager, City of London
Roles and Duties
- SAP - experience of managing Accounts Payable using relevant SAP modules i.e. SAP Finance, SAP Travel & Expenses
- Multi-national & multi-currency accounts payable experience
- High volume invoice processing & payment runs
- Payment processing using RBS & HSBC banking systems
- AP audit using "AP Forensics" software
- A high degree of accounts payable knowledge including VAT, general ledger accounting issues, internal controls, KPIs
- Comfortable with interacting at senior levels of the organisation
- Development and maintenance of key internal controls
- A proven track record in influencing and driving change
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience of acting as key Business Owner / subject-matter expert on projects affecting AP
- Strong understanding of accounting pertaining to accounts payable and GRIR
- Hands-on operational experience rather than projects / implementations
- Drives a culture of customer service within the department
The successful candidate must be immediately available and can interview/start at short notice.
The candidate must have working knowledge of the above.
The successful candidate will be paid between £28,000 - £35,000 depending on experience.