Parts Advisor - Automotive
Parts Advisor - Automotive
Birmingham Central Mercedes Benz
£19,500 Basic with OTE £26,500 plus company package
When Lei Shing Hong commenced its first Mercedes Benz dealership over 45 years ago, it started its journey to become the world’s largest Mercedes Benz retailer. Today the international group operates over 143 Mercedes Benz dealerships in markets such as China, Australia, South Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam, Cambodia, and most recently in Germany and the UK.
Our UK dealerships operate under the corporate business LSH Auto UK Limited, with 9 Dealerships in the Birmingham and Manchester regions.
We require a Parts Advisor of the highest calibre to join our busy Aftersales department at our Aftersales Mercedes Benz Dealership in Birmingham Central. We offer a superb opportunity to the right person who is able to demonstrate a successful and stable track record (ideally within the automotive industry although not necessary as full training will be provided).
Role and Responsibilities:
- To ensure goods received are despatch or stocked on a daily basis
- To ensure that all stock is received, checked and properly stored
- To select items accurately, progress and despatch orders efficiently
- To ensure that the Company's policies and procedures are adhered to and that the Dealership Operating Standards are maintained.
- To order parts and accessories, under the direction and supervision of the Service Manager
- To ensure that the parts departments records are kept up to date
- To ensure that an effective and efficient filing system is maintained within the Parts office
- Promote satisfactory customer relations through expeditious and courteous handling of public
The ideal candidate will:
- Take pride in their ability to maximise the success of the department whilst simultaneously delivering exceptional levels of professionalism and customer satisfaction.
- Be focussed on achieving goals; you will possess excellent interpersonal skills and will be recognised as being a self-motivated team player and target achiever.
- Hold a minimum of 2 years’ experience, with successful track record at a prestige brand, with experience using (ADP/ Kerridge/ Autoline)
- Hold a valid UK driving licence.
The successful applicant will be highly motivated, efficient and organised. You must be used to working in a competitive and process driven environment and possess excellent communication and customer handling skills.
This position is within a busy aftersales environment, as such you will be provided with a competitive remuneration package, with a £19,500 Basic with OTE £26,500, as well as industry leading product and manufacturer training. This is a fulltime including paid annual leave and employee benefits package.
Are you frustrated at being unable to realise your full potential in your current role? If so and want to be part of a successful team, and you feel up to the challenge and have the relevant experience and ability we are looking for APPLY TODAY!