Costs Draftsman/Negotiator - Liverpool
Rare opportunity to do a hybrid costs role for a large PI focused law firm on Merseyside.
The role is 3 days a week costs drafting and 2 days a week negotiation on RTA files (fixed fees, Portal claims etc).
This is great new in house role working in a 20 strong costs team in Liverpool City Centre.
Salary up to £28,000. The role would suit somebody with in excess of 2 years costs negotiating/drafting experience.
Bonuses on recovery targets and overtime available to members of the costs team. 24 days annual leave per annum plus bank holidays. Office ideally located in the business district close to the underground stations.
Stated PQE and salary levels are for guidance only. All applications demonstrating the skills necessary to fulfil the role will be considered
Up to £250 paid in vouchers for successful referrals. Terms and conditions apply, please ask for details.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply through the advert or contact Nick Tappin at Thornton Legal directly. All applications treated in strictest confidence.
Thornton Legal has strong relationships with law firms of all sizes and specialisms in the North West. We help build the careers of Solicitors, Paralegals and Legal Assistants across a broad range of experience levels and we would be delighted to work with you now or in the future.
For candidates we represent:
- We guarantee not to send your cv to firms without permission
- We offer a fully consultative service as opposed to being a cv sending agency
- We would rather have a chat over the phone so, if we are available, we will take you call
- We consult, support and advise, but ultimately the choice is always yours
- It's really important to meet people, and we hope you feel the same
- We won't spam you with irrelevant jobs (but you may receive information we think you will be interested in)