Shift Maintenance Engineer
Shift Maintenance Engineer - Northamptonshire - £40,000
On behalf of a leading FMCG manufacturer, we are currently recruiting a Shift Maintenance Engineer to operate on a 12hr continental shift pattern.
Your duties as a maintenance engineer will be:
- Provide PPM & breakdown response to production & process machinery
- Assistance and ownership of site project work
- Ensure product quality & line performance
- Carryout machine improvements
- Root cause analysis investigations for plant issues & equipment malfunctions
Candidates wishing to be considered for this position must hold the following skills & experience:
- Qualified to C&G, BTEC or HNC Level in Mechanical Engineering
- Dual skills across Electrical & Mechanical engineering
- Recognised time served apprenticeship
- Knowledge of PLC's
- Previous exposure within a Continuous Improvement/ Lean Manufacturing environment
- Engineering experience within a fast paced, high pressure manufacturing environment
The position is paying in the region of £40,000 and is allied to a competitive benefit package.
Candidates wishing to be considered should apply or contact Gary Crawley, Lead Consultant on .