Teacher of Maths
7 days left
- Full Time
TEACHER OF MATHS required in Kettering, Northamptonshire for September 2017.
A secondary academy in Northamptonshire are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and well-qualified practitioner of Mathematics to join their successful and supportive Maths department from September. This role is suitable for both an experienced member of staff and an NQT.
This year this department saw a record number of students achieving A*- C grades and making Levels of Progress in line with national levels of performance. The Progress 8 measure was also the strongest in the school reflecting the strength of the Maths team and their high expectation and commitment to student outcomes.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a passion for Maths.
- Be a highly motivated and enthusiastic teacher with the desire to inspire and motivate students to achieve and succeed in mathematics.
- Have experience teaching mathematics across Key Stage 3, and be able to demonstrate experience teaching at Key Stage 4. Experience teaching at Key Stage 5 would be advantageous but not essential.
- Be willing to go above and beyond what is expected, encouraging students to see the value of Maths in everyday life.
- Possess a tenacious ambition for their students, seeking to give them exciting and engaging opportunities for learning.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to or contact Emily on .