6 days left
- Full Time
This role will support the Finance & Commercial Manager to ensure that the business conduct accurate and timely reporting of business operations. Responsibilities include the monitoring and analysis of reported revenue and critical balance sheet accounts to manage and control performance, interacting and liaising with all business stakeholders.
A global and well known brand in Surrey
- Maintaining the accuracy of the financial postings, including postings for Multiple Element Accounting, Sales adjustments.
- Prepare the necessary balance sheet account reconciliations each month end in a timely and accurate manner.
- Support the Manager in developing a suitable format and with the ultimate preparation of Managed Service Customer Reporting to ensure accurate reports are produced on a timely basis.
- Lead project to develop the financial models needed to support project controlling and accounting.
- Develop finance models to advanced level, deputise for Commercial Manager as required
- Provide information as requested by the Shared Service Centre to support reporting.
- Maintain reference process house for MPS commercial policies and procedures.
- Fully qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA) with experience in similar finance role is desirable
- Experience of SAP business systems will be a major advantage, ideal candidate will be at advanced level
- MS Excel to advanced level is required
- Ability to deal with significant amounts of data is essential
- Need to work to tight, time pressured deadlines
£45,000 - £50,000 + 15% Bonus