Experienced Bid Writer, London - Competitive Salary & Company benefits
If you are an experienced Bid Writer looking for a new challenge, this role may be for you!
I am working with a privately owned facilities business who have an impressive growth plan and an energetic team that are well and truly putting this into practice. They are looking to appoint a leading Bid Writer which is a brand new and very important role for them.
As a key member of the bid and sales team you will write, lead, develop and translate win strategies and business objectives into creative, customer-focused bids.
The right candidate for the role will have impeccable written English with excellent attention to detail, as well as experience within creative FM bid writing, preferably with some hard services knowledge. You must have facilities experience and a track record in winning work.
- You will lead write manage bids that offer clients a range of services within building maintenance and engineering
- You will work closely with sales and operations to develop and write bid win strategies
- To manage and prepare bids in accordance with company operating procedures
- Relevant industry experience in Facilities Management or a relevant discipline is essential
- at least 3 years Bid Management experience
- Good project management skills, with the ability to successfully drive and complete major bids within timescale and budget.
What's On Offer?
- Career progression and the chance to grow a team in the future
- A competitive salary. In addition to this there will be a yearly bonus based on company performance. Private health care, a generous pension contribution and other company benefits.
- A very genuine and honest team that are incredibly successful
Thank you for your consideration. Please do get in touch at for more information