Senior Private Client Solicitor
Are you looking to progress your career or currently in a role with a glass ceiling? This well-known practice in Salisbury is looking for a Senior Private Client Solicitor to join their ever-growing practice; this position also comes with the prospect of early partnership. They have a high staff retention rate due to their friendly workplace culture and pay above the market rate. You will be joining a well-respected, strong, private client team with a varied and exciting caseload.
This is an exciting opportunity to progress your career and comes with the prospect of Partnership, and you will be joining the team of 7 in the very successful Private Client team that is highly respected for their expertise and work nationally, and you will be able to make a positive impact from day one.
* Prospects of Partnership
* You will have experience of managing a successful and profitable department or team.
* The role will be very hands-on, and you'll be involved in all Private Client work, to include; Landed Estates, HNW clients (including business owners), Trusts and estate planning to name a few.
* STEP qualified is desirable.
* Their size, the firm has a family feel, and you will join a team of 7.
* Salary will be negotiable based on experience and is above the market rate.
* You will have excellent business development experience.
* At least 6 years' PQE with exceptional experience of Private Client work and we urge even the most experienced candidate to apply.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-respected law firm in Salisbury with excellent prospects of early Partnership.
Apply now or feel free to call me for a confidential conversation.