Marketing and Communications Executive
Kelly’s Storage is a family run Self-Storage and Document Management company, based in Guildford, Surrey. We employ more than 30 people and have consistently been named as one of the Times’ Top 20 Small Companies to work for in the UK every year for the last 3 years.
The company has ambitious plans to grow and a strong sales team. We therefore want to bolster our marketing department by recruiting a Marketing and Communications Executive, to create leads for the Sales team.
Essential to our growth plans, the Marketing and Communications executive will be responsible for analysing and implementing our Marketing Strategy. Their core responsibility will be in analysing and improving our client’s Digital Marketing Strategy, ensuring that they get the best return from their advertising spend and are optimising their website to generate leads. They will need to work closely with an external Digital Marketing Agency, who are running the campaign, to ensure that lead generation is optimised and increases. In addition to that, they will be responsible for creating channel partnerships in different sectors, such as with architects and estate agents to create off-line campaigns that will be to their mutual benefit and will increase brand awareness throughout the area.
There is scope for the Marketing and Communications Executive to look for further opportunities, such as Events and writing articles for PR.
We therefore believe that to be successful in this role, the applicant must have:
- At least 3 years experience of working in Digital Marketing - with the ability to analyse reports, test different scenarios and think commercially about the impact of spending money on the generation of leads, and ultimately the sales of the business
- Experience of .Net and using Google Analytics
- Great communication skills - being able to pick up a phone, network and create relationships with channel partners
- The imagination and flare to create offline campaigns - as well as the discipline to see a project through from beginning to end
- Great organisational skills - to be able to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Experience working both in B2C and B2B marketing as they will be marketing to both sides, due to the two different parts of our client’s business
The role will be exciting and challenging, being core to the businesses growth plans. It will report directly to the Executive Team.
The Salary will consist of a base and a bonus and company pension. We will consider an element of flexibility for the right candidate.