Paid Search Specialist
My client, a leading B2C retail business based in Redditch, is looking to recruit a Paid Search Specialist.
A well known brand, with a strong market position, this Paid Search Specialist role will play a key role in driving their online acquisition channels.
The Paid Search Specialist role will encompass:
- Set and manage the Paid Search strategy across all channels (currently AdWords, Facebook and YouTube)
- Guide our PPC agency on ROI targets, category performance, budgets, performance and promotional planning
- Benchmark our spend, visibility, price and value proposition against competitors
- Work with Google representatives to ensure we maximise opportunities and test new products and features
- Manage the Paid Search budget to ensure the most efficient overall CPA across channels
- Monitor and report on relevant KPIs
The ideal candidate will have the following skills/expertise:
- Must have eCommerce Paid Search experience either in-house or agency side
- Must have experience in managing Paid Search budgets and delivering against KPIs
- Must be analytical and data driven, with a solid understanding of Google Analytics
- A fast learner with a "test and learn" approach
Highly competitive package, huge growth potential.