Electrical & Mechanical Engineer / Multi-Skilled Maintenance
5 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Location: Alfreton, DE55
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Job Type: Permanent, Monday to Friday - 8 hour regular day shifts
Thanks to over 25 years of delivering consistently high quality packaging products, a dedication to exceptional customer service and expert advice, the company has secured its position in the packaging industry as one of the most trusted UK packaging manufacturers and suppliers. The company can proudly name some of the leading brands in retail, mail order, e-retail and industrial brands as its long standing customers.
The company are currently looking for an experienced electrically biased Maintenance Engineer to join their team based in Alfreton.
- Maintain the plant electrically and mechanically.
- Carry out quality control checks.
- Maintain good housekeeping standards.
- Follow health and safety procedures.
- Attend out of hours call outs.
- Blown Film Extruders.
- Conversion Machines.
- Recycling Machines.
- Knowledge of PLC's, drives, pneumatics, hydraulics etc.
- Experience with identifying and rectifying faults.
- Be able to source, order parts and maintain stock levels
- Healthcare Package
- Life Insurance
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Facilities Assistant, Maintenance Assistant, Property Maintenance, Handyman, Electrical Services Engineer, Property Assistant, Maintenance Engineer, Property Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Repairs, Property Inspector, Electrical Engineer, Installation Engineer, Carpenter, Plumber, Multi-Skilled Engineer, Building Maintenance, Building Repairs Engineer may also be considered for this role.