Part Time - Bookkeeper
WOW FACTOR: An amazing opportunity for a PART TIME BOOKKEEPER to join an incredible software company, based in the heart of the City. Ideal candidate must have experience using QUICK BOOKS, have previously worked with Accounts receivable and accounts payable. If you are interested in this role please apply today!
JOB ROLE: Book Keeper
JOB TYPE: PART TIME
COMPANY: Software company
HOURS: Flexible - 20 hours per week.
SALARY: £15,000-£17,000 *Depending on experience
LOCATION: City of London
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Responsible for running aspects of bookkeeping, including: Administering Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Maintaining petty cash
- Bank reconciliation
- Raising Purchase Orders
- logging payments
- Assisting in Financial Management, including: Cash Flow reporting
- End-of-month, end-of-quarter and end-of-year routines
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Bookkeeper with knowledge of Quick Books software
- Experience using Quick Books is essential
- Strong IT skills, including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Flexible, supportive and pro-active approach to work.
- A good team player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Personable, professional and well presented
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, City branch Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.