Graduate Account Manager / Support Role
Graduate Support / Account Manager
(Plus £1,000 Training Bonus per annum)
Are you a graduate with a friendly and helpful approach to customer service?
Do you have great computer skills, with a great level of analytical skills so that you can produce reports with ease?
Our client, a very fast growing business based in Milton Keynes is looking for an enthusiastic Support Consultant to join their ever-increasing team. The Support Consultant will have a broad range of responsibilities, including creating internal reports to highlight areas of under-performance, training clients, or working with suppliers. The role may involve occasional travel to clients (expenses paid).
Provide telephone and live chat support and advice to all users, in line with pre-defined SLA's
- Analyse data to identify performance trends and create reports, to be presented to face to face reviews when required
- Utilise performance reports to design and implement initiatives
- Regular site visits to each client
Required Skills / Experience:
- Degree educated (2:1 or above)
- Excellent Communication skills
- Presentation Skills
- Strong ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Proactive attitude
This position has a starting salary of £23,000, with amazing career progression potential!
For more information, or if you would like to apply for this position, please apply within or contact Jade on