Working with a Tunbridge Wells based professional services firm with the recruitment of a qualified Tax Manager.
You will provide tax services to a wide ranging, loyal and established client base to include HNWIs, UK and non-UK domiciled individuals, trusts and international investors.
The office is centrally based and a short walk from Tunbridge Wells train station and town centre.
- Hold a professional accounting or tax qualification to include ACA, ACCA, CTA or STEP
- Candidates with the ATT qualification are welcome to apply
- Currently be working in a professional service firm managing a tax portfolio of clients
- First class communication and presentation skills working with clients directly as well as colleagues internally and professional external bodies
- Possess a wide range of personal tax experience to include IHT, CGT and Income Tax
- Staff management experience to include daily supervision, training and ongoing personal development
- Have a hands-on, can-do attitude working in a pressurised and deadline environment.
As an instructed agency, there is a detailed job description available for all shortlisted candidates.
Please view the salary advertised as a range. This has been set by the agency with your expectations discussed on application.
Please contact David Waddell at Harvey John to discuss this opportunity further.Harvey John Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.