Project Management Senior - Prince2
5 days left
- Full Time
The primary responsibility of a Project Senior is to manage the day-to-day project delivery for high profile multinational clients liaising with international offices and the in-house team of project managers, executives and administrators.
The Senior will be the first point of escalation for the client team and project executives and therefore be expected to demonstrate proactive identification of issues and be ready to offer and drive resolutions within the assigned projects. The role is more of a manage, review, monitor and be prepared to offer resolutions as issues arise rather than "doing".
- Manage day-to-day on-going projects, dealing with escalations & queries
- Review checkpoint reports from project executives & administrators
- Report to project manager on agreed reporting requirements
- Manage & ensure project governance is adhered to by all parties involved as agreed on each project
- Build up strong relationships with clients & overseas offices
- Run & drive non-complex transition programmes
- Review costs v budgets on projects and report to project manager
- Assist in bids & presentations during bid process
- Run the bid process under Prince2 methodology - training available.
- Lead portal team meetings, on job education & training
- Train portal administrators & executives by knowledge sharing
- Maintain contract file & update with new Project Service Agreement (PSA) & Change of Service Agreement (CSA) - training available.
- Review & sign off on central invoicing, raise invoices and agree with Project Manager
- Review direct invoicing logs
- Review & audit processes around client service regularly with view of continuous improvement
- Audit & accountancy background/qualification
- Extensive Project management experience in the finance sector
- Prince2 qualified or equivalent would be an advantage
- Languages an advantage but not necessary