Job Title: Financial Administrator
Hours: Mon-Fri 09:30-17:30 (permanent)
Salary: £16,000-18,000 Plus Comms
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced financial administrator to join a growing organisation.
Do you have previous Financial Administration experience? Have you got advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel? Are you available immediately or within two weeks notice? If so we would love to speak with you
- General accounting & book keeping practices.
- Assisting with VAT returns, invoice and bank reconciliation.
- Running daily performance inventory and sales reports.
- Improvement of all financial reports in Excel.
- Retail price monitoring.
- Creating financial profiles.
- Degree Qualified in relevant subject.
- 1st Language or Excellent Proficiency in English.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel Skills (Comfortable with setting up and running formulas and maintaining data)
- A-C Grade English and Maths B Grade GCSE
- Financial Administration experience (VAT Returns, Expenses)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work within a small team.
- Good planning, organisational and prioritisation capabilities
- Exceptional communication skills written and verbal.
- High level of numeracy and analytical ability.
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Contact: Balal
- Reference: FABL3