Revenue Accountant - Media
One of Europe's most iconic Media brands is actively seeking a Revenue Manager to lead the revenue team. With ambitions to become one of Europe's most recognised Media Groups, you'll have the opportunity to contribute to this vision.
You will join the newly created Client Accounting team and will be tasked with the management and reporting of revenue for all projects within the UK business. As a senior member of the finance team, you will need to manage and mentor the team, being the first point of contact for issues and ensuring best practice is adhered to.
We are looking for candidates with experience in revenue recognition, who have proven experience in a project environment developing revenue reports.
- Management of the Client Accounting team - Team of 5
- Partner with the business to develop a revenue management strategy
- Build and develop relationships across the business, communicating the revenue strategy
- Partner with IT to improve systems
- Champion and develop Revenue Management strategy
- Support key strategic projects throughout the business
- Experience working within Revenue Management - Ideally in a fast paced challenging environment
- Strong understanding of economic and commercial drivers of the industry and how this will impact revenue
- Strong team management experience.
- Ability to translate commercial objectives to a variety of stakeholders.
Offering excellent progression and development, this position will pay a salary between £55K and £60K depending on experience. Candidates who feel they match the above criteria are encouraged to apply for more detail.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.