Churchill Howard are recruiting a Financial Controller for a £50 million turnover division of an international manufacturing market leader to the South of Worcester. The Financial Controller will take on the management of the finance team of 5 with other responsibilities including:
- Production of month end and year end accounts in line with group requirements
- Preparing and presenting financial results and analysis to the group CFO
- Maintaining an effective standard costing system
- Production of budgets and forecasts for internal reporting
- Checking and managing payroll, authorising BACS and CHAPs payments where appropriate
- Being the main point of contact for auditors
The successful Financial Controller will be a qualified accountant with relevant experience in a manufacturing environment. You will need to demonstrate a good knowledge of UK accounting standards and understanding of best practice in internal controls including Sarbanes Oxley.
You will already be an effective people manager, able to motivate and develop, whilst also having the interpersonal skills required to communicate at all levels in the business. Strong Excel skills are also essential and knowledge of ERP systems such as Oracle would be a distinct advantage.
This role will be interviewing soon so get in touch as soon as possible to register your interest or apply.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.