Credit Controller (5 Month Fixed Term Contract)
Working as a Credit Controller for a well-established global insurer, with offices in the heart of the City of London.
As a Credit Controller, you will be responsible of the allocations of cash and bureau settlements as well as the collection of premiums to minimise debt owed to all group companies. This is a 5-month contract working within the Credit Control team.
• Liaising with Underwriters and Brokers to ensure prompt collection of Premiums and to agree any technical offset of Claim payments
• Issuing Broker Statements in order to collect all premiums due
• Ensuring WSETT Cash is allocated at the earliest opportunity • Accurately allocating direct payments received from Brokers
• Ensuring notes regarding unpaid/part paid/ overpaid debt and queried cash items are maintained and up to date on the system
• Weekly monitoring unallocated cash reports
• Monthly monitoring and reporting overdue premiums
• Managing and ensuring internal and external queries are responded to in a timely manner
• Completing regular reports as required for various internal deadlines and meetings
• Ensuring that Team SLA’s and KPI’s are understood and met. • Attending and participating in meetings as requested
• 1 -2 years’ IBA or Credit Control insurance specific experience is essential
• Experienced and knowledgeable working with the above tasks
• Professional education in Business/Economics/Maths or a similar academic background to A- level or equivalent is essential
• Proficient in MS Office applications particularly Outlook and Excel
• ACII or CIP or other similar certifications are desirable
In return, you will receive a competitive salary plus company benefits, along with the opportunity to work in a friendly and well positioned office in the heart of London.