Job Description: This role is a great opportunity for a senior compliance professional to support the Investment Management team in ensuring the business complies with all relevant regulations.
The Client- A Global leading provider of professional services to the insurance industry. The Group manages mutual insurance companies, specialist loss adjusting services and a Lloyd’s Managing Agency and syndicate. A provider of a diverse range of outsourced management and technical services for the global market.
- Supporting senior management in the team in regards to identifying key regulatory issues
- Responding to regulatory inquiries
- Contributing to the creation of internal compliance manuals, policies and procedures and guidelines to ensure consistent and sound practices are adhered to.
- Delivery of Compliance related projects as required
- Managing delivery of compliance training
- Completing tasks and actions arising from compliance monitoring, internal audit, client business risk and regulatory committees
- Commercially minded, decisive and highly organised
- Detailed, technical knowledge of regulations governing Asset management
- Highly proficient at interpreting laws and regulation
- An effective communicator of complex messages to both internal and external audiences
- A good knowledge of MIFID2
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, deal with conflicting agendas and meet deadlines