Registered Nurse - London
- The Registered Nurse will be responsible for the delivery of a high standard of patient care.
- To be responsible for the assessment, planning, delivery and evaluation of patient care. Individual care plans for all patients will be implemented and maintained.
- To encourage patients and their families to be involved in decisions regarding care and treatment.
- To communicate effectively all relevant information relating to patient care to colleagues, consultants and staff working in other departments.
- To support more junior colleagues and assist in their training, especially developing the role of health care assistants at The Hospital.
- To assist with the control and requisition of consumable products, ensuring an efficient use of supplies
- To assist with the monitoring and maintenance of equipment used on the wards
- Registered Nurse
- Good understanding of nursing issues
- Able to recognize own capabilities
- Able to demonstrate clinical credibility with healthcare professionals.
- Post registration experience
- Previous experience working on a surgical ward.
- Experience working in a private hospital, desirable, but not essential.
TFS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
TFS Healthcare will make reasonable adjustments and provide support for anyone who needs it either to apply or to succeed in the role. We will also support people to access our clients' organisations with sensitivity, respect and care.