About the company:Our client manufacturers bespoke and luxury products. They are looking for an Accounts Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis. The ideal candidate will have basic experience of financial record keeping and be used to working within a fast paced environment. You will have excellent attention to detail and the ability to process high volumes of work in an efficient manner.
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Prepare purchase and sales ledgers postings and statements
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Enter data of financial transactions in database
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers
- Knowledge of Sage
This role is being offered on a on going goitemporary basis The hourly rate is £8.50. Hours of work are 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.
If you would like to apply for this position. Please reply with your CV. Alternatively please email Kate at or Nikki at . Call for more information.