Charity Street Fundraising Senior Team Leader
Amnesty International UK– Charity Street Fundraising Senior Team Leader
Job Hours: 40 Hours Per Week
Salary: £24,000-£26,00 Per Annum Plus Bonus!
About our client:
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Charity Street Fundraising Senior Team Leaderto become a leader in the world largest grassroots human rights organisation. Help them to protect men, women and children where justice, freedom, truth and dignity is denied across the world. Our client are looking for passionate people who want to be a part of their global movement of freedom fighters to investigate and explore abuses and to help them to transform societies to create a safer, more just world.
The Charity Street Fundraising Senior Team Leader Role:
As the Charity Street Fundraising Senior Team Leader you will be working alongside the Regional Fundraising Manager to support the company's In House Fundraising Campaign to deliver industry leading results by monitoring and evaluating the performance of the teams in Glasgow. Additionally, you will be responsible for recruiting, coaching, training, and developing Team Leaders and Fundraisers.
The role will extend to monitoring (KPI’s) Key Performance Indicators and tracking results on a weekly and monthly basis to measure against set budgets and targets. This is a hands-on role therefore you will be expected to support teams in the field and deputise for Team Leaders when required.
Main Responsibilities; for the Charity Street Fundraising Senior Team Leader:-
- Training, coaching & developing staff.
- Deputise for Team Leaders on occasions.
- Monitoring KPI’s/results and other administrative duties.
- Supporting the Regional Manager by recruiting and training of new and experienced Fundraisers/Team Leaders.
- Conduct performance review of Fundraisers and Team Leaders.
- Lead by example through fundraising on the street by hitting set targets and attrition rates.
- Keep up to date with legislation and regulations set out by the Institute Of Fundraising (IOF).
Essential Requirements for the Charity Street Fundraising Senior Team Leader:
- Previous fundraising experience in the charity sector is essential.
- Minimum of 1 year’s team leading experience as a street fundraiser.
- Experience of recruiting, managing, coaching and motivating staff.
- Performance management of Fundraisers and or Team Leaders.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- An ethical approach to fundraising.
- Flexibility to work unsocial hours on an occasional basis and or stay away from home overnight.
Desirable but not essential;
- Proficient in the use of Excel , Word and Outlook.
- Passionate about Human Rights.
Benefits in becoming the Charity Street Fundraising Senior Team Leader:
- £24,000-£26,00 p/a
- Weekly pay
- 25 days paid holiday
- Competitive bonus scheme
- Ongoing training and career development
You must be over 18 years old to apply
If you feel that you meet the criteria for the Charity Street Fundraising Senior Team Leaderposition then please apply now!