Audit Manager- BIG4
SJC Partners is currently working closely with this award-winning BIG 4 client as it looks to bolster its audit team with a highly accomplished Audit Manager. This role has arisen due to promotion within the team and successfully winning new clients.
Responsibilities will include the following:-
- Audit planning and the delivery of the audit plan to the client
- Ensuring projects comply with the firms International Auditing StandardsBudgeting and monitoring the financial performance of projects, focusing on optimising profitability
- Leading teams on the ground, reporting directly to senior management and partner
- Building relationships with the clients and acting as an ambassador for the firm
- Report writing for Audit Committees and management
- Identification of ways to differentiate the global firm - how can they bring new and innovative ideas to their clients?#
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CA Qualified (Or equivalent) and have a minimum of 3 years post-qualified Audit experience within a Public Practice accountancy firm. Good working knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS is also required.
This role offers an attractive salary and bonus package for an ambitious individual to join a top global accountancy firm in which they can grow and progress.
Please submit your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.