Strategy and Business Development Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a global provider of person-centred human services, including employment services, health, skills and youth services. Our client’s programmes aim to make a genuine difference to people’s lives. It combines an explicit social purpose with strong commercial discipline and capability.
Our client is seeking a Strategy and Business Development Manager to join its Strategy and New Business team, based in its corporate office near Tower Bridge. This is an important role in which you will manage complex projects and work streams, with focus on winning new business.
Are you an experienced strategy, business development or social policy professional looking to have a positive social impact while maintaining professional development and reward?
The role includes:
• Leading small to medium sized bids.
• Leading work streams in large or complex bids, including service design and partnership development.
• Contributing to the development of commercial models for new bids or projects, including development and documentation of cost and revenue drivers and operational assumptions.
• Managing small/medium-sized strategic and business improvement projects to enable data-driven, structured strategic decision-making.
• Playing a critical role in a vibrant, intellectually adventurous team.
Proven experience working as part of a team to produce high-quality bids and/or other relevant complex projects.
A talented professional writer, ideally with experience in commercial tenders and social policy.
Outstanding research and analytical skills, and proven ability to apply these creatively and innovatively to resolve complex issues.
Proven experience developing relationships with customers, stakeholders and partners across the private, public and third sectors.
Ability to manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
The role would suit candidates from a range of professional backgrounds, including management consulting, government outsourcing and social policy.
Why join our client?
Every day, support is provided to people to effect change in their lives, by providing them with information, skills, knowledge and motivation. The Strategy and New Business team is at the cutting edge of this work. This role provides the opportunity to undertaking rewarding, impactful work in a fast-paced, stimulating environment, as well as a competitive benefits package.
To find out more, please apply and we will contact you to discuss the opportunity.